Murray Osorio is pleased to welcome a new partner to the firm. Hudaidah Bhimdi Ahmed is an experienced advocate and distinguished member of the D.C. area immigration bar. Hudaidah’s diverse practice includes removal defense as well as employment-based and family-based immigration. Hudaidah has successfully represented thousands of businesses and individual clients in various circumstances, including business […]
Fairfax Immigration Attorneys Serving all of Northern Virginia
The Fairfax immigration attorneys at Murray Osorio PLLC represent immigrants striving for their American Dream. Our immigration law firm is particularly focused on assisting individuals and their families to live and work in the United States. Our firm is based in Fairfax, Virginia but our attorneys routinely handle matters in all parts of the country. Our lawyers have diverse experience and skills across the full spectrum of immigration matters, including:
- Removal / Deportation Defense including immigration bond motions, motions to reopen, a range of applications for relief, and appeals to the Board of Immigration Appeals
- Humanitarian Applications Including Asylum, Withholding of Removal, Convention Against Torture, Temporary Protected Status (TPS), Deferred Action, U Visas, and VAWA.
- Waivers including provisional waiver, 212(h) criminal waivers, 212(i) fraud waivers, and Permission to Reapply for Admission after Removal
- Criminal-Immigration (Issues concerning the overlap between Criminal law and Immigration law) including Pre-Plea Consultation for Clients and their Criminal Attorneys
- Family-Based Immigration including marriage-based petitions, 245(i) adjustment of status
- Employment-Based Immigration including H1B visas, permanent or temporary labor certification, and L-1 visas (intracompany transferees).
- Investor & Entrepreneur Immigration including EB5 Immigrant investors and E2 Treaty Investors.
- Citizenship including naturalization, certificate of citizenship for automatically acquired citizenship, and complex derivative citizenship matters.
- Federal Litigation including Writs of Mandamus, naturalization delay litigation, and petitions for review to the federal circuit courts concerning negative decisions by the immigration agencies
Today in Dilley during a normal intake process with a woman detained there I discovered that my client was actually a United States citizen. This woman, fleeing from narco-traffickers in Mexico with her two teen children, had no idea she was, in fact, a U.S. Citizen. ICE had detained her and her kids for more than 10 days without questioning about […]
This Sunday, three members of the Murray Osorio team get on a plane to Dilley, Texas to provide pro bono legal services to women and children detained near the border. Brian Murray (myself) and Benjamin Osorio, the named partners of the firm, as well as long-serving paralegal Jessica Monterey will be working in the family […]